The Fishing Lodge is beautifully appointed with everything needed for a comfortable relaxing stay. The Lodge is easy to find and there will be someone to greet you on arrival and show you around.
The Fishing Lodge in Turangi , is an elegant three-bedroom, three-bathroom home that combines a secluded, tranquil holiday ambience with the comforts of home. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind and enjoy the many attractions of the unique environment of Turangi, the Tongariro River and nearby Taupo. The Turangi /Tongariro river region at the centre of New Zealand’s North Island is known as the trout fishing capital of the world. The region offers excellent fly fishing all year round.
The Fishing Lodge is an ideal base to explore Tongariro National Park. It is New Zealand’s oldest national park and New Zealanders are proud of its World Heritage status. The park includes the volcanoes Tongariro, Ngauruhoe and Ruapehu. The Lodge is also an easy 35 minutes drive from the Whakapapa ski field on Mt Ruapehu.
- Three generous bedrooms, two with ensuite, plus third bathroom
- Open living room and outside fires plus gas BBQ
- Fully-equipped kitchen, complete with dishwasher, gas hobs, electric oven, microwave, pantry, cutlery and utensils
- Full laundry
- Sky T.V, free WiFi internet
- Parking at the door
- Breakfast provisions are provided. Wines are available at reasonable prices.
By prior arrangement
- Hosted stays (by the owners)
- Guided fishing trips, including equipment
For exclusive use of the Lodge
- $550 for two people (one bedroom) per night
- $650 for up to four people (two bedrooms) per night
- $750 for up to six people (three bedrooms) per night
Prices include GST. Minimum stay 2 nights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or make a booking.
Alternatively, Honor Kemp on +64 (4) 568 5644.